Seminars. . .
[ Seminar Fees]
|• Building Resilience and Enhancing Treatment Outcomes:
– Keys to well-being even during very difficult times – NEW!
• Psychopharmacology Update: New Strategies & Controversies
– A comprehensive graduate-lead course
• The Neurobiology of Anxiety, Depression and Traumatic Stress – Implications for Therapy
• Bipolar Spectrum Disorders
• Post-traumatic Stress Disorder: Practical Treatment Strategies:
• Integrated Treatment for Borderline Personality Disorder
– (dialectical, behavioral, psychodynamic, pharmacological treatments).
• Neuroplasticity: Implications For Psychological Treatment
• Why am I still depressed?: Diagnosis and treatment of Depression.
• Mental Health: Aspects of aging.
• Understanding and Treating Death Anxiety: NEW! with Tom Nickel, PhD
I have presented approximately 600 one-day workshops since 1995 in 30 states in the United States,and abroad: Canada, Europe, Africa and Russia. Some of the organizations for which I have presented are listed below.
• American Psychological Association